Search Cars for Girls

22/03/2010

Used cars in Kent and Sussex

Still searching for the perfect used car in the Kent or West Sussex area. The used Ford StreetKa that I quite liked has now gone but it looks like there are still quite a few used cars at Lifestyle Europe that I could choose from.

Still considering a small car so a used Renault Clio could be a good bet, also used Renault Twingo, used Ford Fiesta, used Ford Focus or a used Mazda 2 might work - too much choice!

The other consideration is how long I want to have my new car for and whether I should go for something a little bigger as I may want some more space in a few years time. In that case, would be looking for something along the lines of a family sized car like a used Mazda 5, a used Mazda 6 or a used Ford Mondeo - hatchback of course.

Could go even bigger (to cater for any eventuality) and go for a used Ford Galaxy or the very cool used Ford Kuga. However, I think that maybe a mid-sized car is the compromise. Although still can't shake the feeling that I really want to throw caution to the wind, abandon all logic and just buy a convertible! Ah well, I'm sure it'll all work out somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment