Search Cars for Girls

26/03/2010

Sexy cars for girls!

True to my word, I have done a little bit of research and have come up with what I think are the sexiest cars for girls! This list is based purely on my personal perception of what makes a car sexy and has very little to do with engine size, horsepower, etc and a lot to do with looks - who are we kidding girls, looks do matter!

Some of these sexy cars for girls are more affordable than others but this is more a fantasy wish-list than anything else! I'm pretty sure if I won the lottery, I'd buy more than one of these cars tomorrow!

  • The streamlined and stylish Renault Megane Coupe
  • The very sexy Audi TT
  • The world's best-selling roadster Mazda MX5
  • The sleek, sassy and stylish Mercedes SLK
  • The gorgeous and surprisingly affordable Vauxhall Astra Twintop
  • The incredibly sexy and stunning Lotus Europa - all I can say is wow! (Always loved a Lotus and they are definitely designed for girls, or else why would the pedals be so small?)
  • The sporty Mazda RX8 - a sports car with bags of style and sex appeal!
  • The rather powerful Seat Ibiza Cupra - probably aimed more at boys but sometimes girls crave a little power, sports seats and alloys - they make it look damn sexy in Fast and the Furious!
  • The elegant and sophisticated Citroen C5 - not what you'd expect from Citroen in terms of styling. Perfect for girls looking for a stylish car to rack up some motorway miles in
  • Last, but by no means least, is the unique and intriguing BMW Z4

Feel free to add to this list, challenge any of my suggestions or put these sexy cars for girls in order from 1-10. Until I win the lottery I may have to keep on dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment