Search Cars for Girls

20/05/2010

Might be getting an MG convertible - watch this space!

So, the opportunity has arisen for me to finally own the car I have been lusting after for many years...an MG F convertible.

Only problem is that the car in question has a dodgy battery so will need to get that sorted first. Fortunately I have a mechanic friend who is pretty confident that the problem is easy to solve and my garage are really great so will check it over and fit a new battery for a very reasonable price.

I have car insurance sorted and my AA breakdown cover is valid for any car I drive so that's good too. Have the car for the weekend on a 'try before you buy' type basis but I'm sure I'm going to love it then my garage will fix it up for me on Monday morning! Yay!

You may be wondering where the Matiz will be going, it wont be going far. I'll keep her as well and my little brother will also look after Lily K the Matiz!

Exciting times! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment