Search Cars for Girls

11/03/2012

Vintage Military Vehicles

Well, they say you learn a new thing every day. I must say, I had no idea that vintage military vehicles were available to buy online! I've been talking with the guys at M35A2 and have learnt loads about these niche vehicles.

Did you know that you can buy M35A2 parts online as well as completely rebuilt and customised military trucks? It's really quite fascinating actually! Some of the trucks and vans on the site date back to the 1970s and 1980s and must have really interesting stories to tell.

Although a former military vehicle like this would be highly impracticaly for me, I can see the appeal for enthusiasts, farmers, builders and other tradespeople. These fantastic vehicles are built to be exceptionally sturdy, tough and able to withstand difficult conditions. Certainly a much more intesting alternative to a new commercial vehicle or van.

No comments:

Post a Comment