Search Cars for Girls

07/10/2011

I couldn't find my car keys...

It's one of those classic excuses and one that I almost had to pull out the other day when running late for work. I could not find my car keys anywhere. I looked all over the house, in the pockets of my coat and jeans, even down the back of the sofa. The problem is that I only have one set of car keys. I bought my car second-hand and the previous owner had lost the spare keys so I have no back-up set in case of manic Monday morning lateness!

Been looking for a car locksmith and had not had much luck finding one in my area, but just came across an auto locksmith locator site. Didn't realise before but an automotive locksmith can also offer lock repair and car key duplication in addition to the standard car lockout services, good to know since I do have a tendency to misplace things...

1 comment:

  1. Losing car keys is such a bummer. Good thing there are automotive locksmiths around to help us open our locked cars. This serves as a lesson for us to keep our stuff organized. Also, always have a spare key!

    ReplyDelete