Search Cars for Girls

29/09/2010

Suzuki Swift Scores Big on Safety

My Grandad had a Suzuki Swift until last week when he went to the garage for a service and ended up trading in his Swift and driving away in a Mercedes! I had borrowed his Swift from him in the winter when he was away on a world cruise and I really enjoyed driving it. I was quite hoping that he would have sold it to me rather than trading it in for a Mercedes but oh well.

I could always get a new Suzuki Swift from Birchwood Suzuki in Sussex who are probably my closest Suzuki dealer. Apparently, the new Suzuki Swift that has been released this year in the UK is much improved on my Grandad's car.

It's available as a 3 and 5 door model and is extremely safewith a five-star rating from Euro NCAP crash safety testing. That's top marks to you and me! Stuart keeps telling me to get a safer car, think he's concerned that my little orange Daewoo wouldn't fare too well in a motorway crash now that I'm driving more miles so I'm sure he'd like this, he'd also like that it starts from less than 10 grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment